What to Bring
- Medical Form (download form)
- Sleeping Bag
- Clothes for when it’s hot, cold or rainy
- Bathing Suit (one-piece please girls)
- Toothpaste and Tooth Brush
- Comb or Brush
- Towel and Face Cloth
- Bug Spray
- Water Bottle
- Really old clothes for the grubby stuff
- Crazy Costume (if you have one)
- Notebook and Pen
Please put your name on everything. Anything is left behind is only kept for one week at which time it will be donated to charity.
What to Leave Home
- Valuable items
- Anything Electronic - iPod, MP3 player, cell phone, Game Boy, laptops or any other electronic game.
Cell Phone Policy:
It is very important that you take your child’s cell phone home with you. Cell phones interrupt the camping experience of not only your child, but other children in their cabin. Please respect this policy by not leaving your child at Camp Medley with a cell phone.
Nut Free Camp:
Every effort is made to keep the camp nut-free, even in the Tucke Shoppe. Please do not bring or send any snacks containing nuts.
Smoke Free Camp:
Smoking is prohibited at the camp at all times.